Community Education offers year-round enrichment classes and activities for students and adults including after school classes during the school year and summer day camps for students in grades K-12. High School and adult classes are offered on evenings and weekends.
- Days: Monday-Thursday
- Times: 9 am-12 pm or 9 am-3:30 pm
- Dates: June 3rd – August 1st
- Ages: 4-18
- Locations: Teravista, Great Oaks, and Deerpark
Minimum enrollment for all classes and camps must be met one week prior to the start date or the class will be canceled and refunded.
- Career Exploration
- Teen Depression
- Choosing a Mental Health Counselor
- Earning College Credit in High School
- High School Academies & Electives
- Study Skills & Organization
- Time & Stress Management
- Transitioning to High School
- Planning Beyond High School
- Preparing for SAT, PSAT, & ACT
- Effectively Communicating with Your Teen
- RROCK Ready: How to get your child “future ready”
- College Admissions Panel
- Mindfulness: Learn How to Manage Stress
After school class registration for Fall opens on August 1st!
After School Class Subjects
Engineering / LEGO®
Engineering / Robotics
Math & Algebra
Sports & Athletics
Theater & Improv
Current Enrichment Vendors
Community Education Enrichment Class Schedules
Elementary School After School Classes: 3:00-4:00 p.m.
Middle School After School Classes: 3:45-4:45 p.m.
High School After School Classes: Evenings and weekends
Adult Seminars & Enrichment Classes: Wednesdays from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
At Home/Virtual Classes: Days/times vary by class
Summer Enrichment Camps: Mon-Thurs 9am-12pm or 9am-3:30pm
- Refund Policy and Deadlines
- Registration Instructions
- Elementary Campus Flyers
- Elementary Vendor Flyers
- Future Readiness Website
- Future Readiness Parent Seminars
- Middle-High School Campus Flyers
- Middle-High School Vendor Flyers
- Available Discounts and Scholarships
- Instructor/Vendor Information
- Register for Ed2Go classes
- Vendor Videos