Community Education offers year-round enrichment classes and activities for students and adults including after school classes during the school year and summer day camps for students in grades K-12. High School and adult classes are offered on evenings and weekends.
Test Prep Classes and Summer Camps are registering now!
Click the “REGISTER” button or scroll down to learn more about our enrichment classes.
- Days: Monday-Thursday
- Times: 9 am-12 pm or 9 am-3:30 pm
- Dates: June 3rd – August 1st
- Ages: 4-18
- Locations: Teravista, Great Oaks, and Deerpark
Minimum enrollment for all classes and camps must be met one week prior to the start date or the class will be canceled and refunded.
- Career Exploration
- Teen Depression
- Choosing a Mental Health Counselor
- Earning College Credit in High School
- High School Academies & Electives
- Study Skills & Organization
- Time & Stress Management
- Transitioning to High School
- Planning Beyond High School
- Preparing for SAT, PSAT, & ACT
- Effectively Communicating with Your Teen
- RROCK Ready: How to get your child “future ready”
- College Admissions Panel
- Mindfulness: Learn How to Manage Stress
After school class registration for Fall opens on August 1st!
After School Classes Offered
Engineering / LEGO®
Engineering / Robotics
Math & Algebra
Sports & Athletics
Theater & Improv
Current Enrichment Vendors
Community Education Enrichment Class Schedules
Elementary School After School Classes: 3:00-4:00 p.m.
Middle School After School Classes: 3:45-4:45 p.m.
High School After School Classes: Evenings and weekends
Adult Seminars & Enrichment Classes: Wednesdays from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
At Home/Virtual Classes: Days/times vary by class
Summer Enrichment Camps: Mon-Thurs 9am-12pm or 9am-3:30pm
Classes and Camp Topics Offered
- Engineering / LEGO®
- Engineering / Robotics
- Foreign Language
- Martial Arts
- Math & Algebra
- Outdoor Education
- Personal Enrichment
- Sports & Athletics
- Study Skills
- Theater & Improv
- Test Prep
- Refund Policy and Deadlines
- Registration Instructions
- Elementary Campus Flyers
- Elementary Vendor Flyers
- Future Readiness Website
- Future Readiness Parent Seminars
- Middle-High School Campus Flyers
- Middle-High School Vendor Flyers
- Available Discounts and Scholarships
- Instructor/Vendor Information
- Register for Ed2Go classes
- Vendor Videos